Saturday, March 15, 2008

Garage Sale Finds

Dubuque had a garage sale event at the fairgrounds and the Dubuque Humane Society had a garage sale fundraiser at the National Guard Armory today. I found some good stuff, including a huge bag of Mr. Potato heads and a bag of accessories for them for Tate and Sullivan ($18 for all of it). Tate was thrilled! I bought the hanging miniature quilt at the right for 75 cents, the sheep wearing a dress and bloomers for a dollar, and the ceramic pig (for Sullivan's farm-themed bedroom) for a dollar. I spent another 75 cents on the wooden Amish figures and cow.

The Holly Hobbie lunchbox and thermos were marked $25, but the guy said he'd sell them to me for $10, so I bought them. I love Holly Hobbie! It was a pretty good day garage salin'!


1 comment:

dancing fool said...

Love the Holly Hobbie!




vintagegrl in MJF